Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter!

Hey ladies!
So tomorrow is Easter! And as tradition goes, we dyed easter eggs today. Now, this ALWAYS ends up in my fingers being a myriad of different colors for church that evening. This year is NO different.
So what have I been up to? Hmm, let's see.
  • Last night I went to the local seminary for a stations of the cross with the cardinal. It was an EXCELLENT evening with friends.
  • I've been on spring break since Wednesday, and I don't go back to school until Tuesday. This was a much welcomed and appreciated break :)

So I hope all of you are doing well! I have to go get ready for church tonight. Then I am coming home and making a chocolate cake for tomorrow [family is coming over] and get a little easter egg hunt ready for my little cousin :)

HAPPY EASTER [or whatever holiday you celebrate] LADIES!!!!

P

No comments: